After attending Robert Morris University for Business and Accounting, Dorreen began pursuing a career in teaching. Realizing her passion for education, she received her Masters Equivalency from the University of Pittsburgh in ElementaryEducation, and then went on to receive her Masters in Education Administration. Dorreen has always believed in maintaining high expectations for her students. She has served as a classroom teacher, Restorative Practices Liaison, and is currently a Learning Environment Specialist, helping children to build strong classroom communities through responsibility and relationship building. She has served as the director for the district’s summer and after school programs, working to ensure that students keep up with current content and avoid the “summer slide.” Dorreen is also a District Homebound Teacher.
*Dorreen possesses all current Pennsylvania clearances.
- Certified teacher with 15 year of classroom teaching experience
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Robert Morris University
- Masters Equivalency in Elementary Education from the University of Pittsburgh
- Masters of Education Administration, K-6 Certification from Grand Canyon University
- Licensed Restorative Practices Trainer
- Independent Facilitator – PBIS
- Trained in Aggression Replacement