COVID 19 Protocols
Office Safety Precautions During the Pandemic
Pittsburgh Tutor is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and staff, and to help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Our staff wears masks upon client request.
- Our staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in every room and nearby every workspace.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Writing utensils, supplies, and areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.